Monday, May 18, 2009

in the begining

So it seems just a short time ago I was sitting in my apartment in college drinking beer eating ramen and wondering what to do with my life. Seven years later here I am going wow that went fast! My big girl is killing snakes in the name of the pope, my little sweet baby has started talking back and Im doing my best to pretend that I am in some kind of control over the whole thing. I guess I realized that I should just get out of the way of the things I think I know so mabey I can learn some stuff i.e. snakes flibber-flobber not slither and that no matter how fond my memories are if she dosent like root beer, root beer floats will be just as disgusting. So here is to alternative education and the no parent left behind act.

No comments:

Post a Comment